Detroit Real Estate Investing
Investing in Detroit is easy with the help of the experienced team at Strategy Properties. Whether you are a current investor considering an initial investment in Detroit real estate, or you are well-seasoned in investing, our team has what it takes to help meet your financial goals. We have enabled our clients to successfully invest millions of dollars into Metropolitan Detroit Real Estate–and reap significant returns making us the king of Detroit real estate investing.
Now is the time to start investing in Detroit real estate! Successful investors are purchasing rental homes in Metropolitan Detroit at very competitive prices, and securing a monthly cash flow return on their investment. The suburbs of the city are well established, and the urban core of Downtown Detroit has undergone a massive growth in business and residency in the past decade.
While the housing market in Metropolitan Detroit continues its upswing, the average price per unit in our market is considerably lower than that in other major cities in the United States which makes Detroit real estate investing a prime target to make money.
Strategy Properties offers fully rehabbed, tenanted properties in stable and densely populated neighborhoods, all in the $50,000 to $75,000 range that are ideal for investing in Detroit. A three to four bedroom single-family home in a comparable neighborhood in Atlanta would range between $90,000 to $120,000. When evaluating the potential return on one’s investment dollar in Detroit real estate, it is essential to factor in all costs. With all of that consideration being made, the Metropolitan Detroit market offers double digit net yields. Average returns in investing in Detroit exceed those of other comparable markets including Atlanta, Memphis, Chicago, and Buffalo.
We believe that investing in Detroit real estate is the optimal investment. Check out list of our latest Metro Detroit Turnkey Investment Properties, and contact us today to setup an investment portfolio catered to your budget and goals. Let our experienced team help you take advantage of the incredible buyers’ market that is investing in Detroit real estate!
Why Invest in Detroit?
- Top 10 US Markets to Invest in
- Many investors continue to invest in Detroit and its surrounding neighborhoods
- Low Entry Points and High Return on Investment (ROI)
- High Rental Demand among residents
- New growth of business and employment
- Downtown Detroit growing at an exponential rate
- 95%+ occupancy rate in Downtown Detroit
- Little Caesars arena (Home to Redwings and Pistons) complete
- Dan Gilbert has invested billions of dollars into the city of Detroit
- Home values continue to appreciate
- $2-5 Billion new international bridge to create 10,000 new jobs
- 100 Fortune 500 companies have offices in Metro Detroit
- #1 City to live in with a salary of $60,000 or under
- #9 Place to visit in the world
- Detroit foundation hotel named as one of the 100 destinations to visit in the world
- Revival of Detroit Train Station in plan
- Home prices in Detroit rose 17.20 percent from the previous year.
- Neighborhoods which were ravaged by foreclosures as a result of the mortgage crisis are now seeing vacancy rates south of 5%.
- Developers in Downtown, Midtown, Corktown, and the Riverfront are vying to secure new properties
- In May 2014, the largest bank in the United States, JP Morgan Chase, announced that it will be investing $100Mil in Detroit over the next five years.
- The District Detroit will be 50 blocks of thriving businesses, parks, restaurants, bars and event destinations.
- The Gordie Howe International bridge is expected to bring over 10,000 jobs to Detroit starting in 2016.
- Headquartered in Detroit, Quicken Loans employs over 14,000 employees.
- Mayor of Detroit, Mike Duggan has partnered with Detroit city council and Washington D.C. and are removing blight at a record pace.
- Through his more than $1.5 billion in private investment, Dan Gilbert has been one of the most potent forces behind a growing downtown Detroit.
- Mike Ilitch has been at the center of Detroit’s downtown redevelopment efforts; he purchased and renovated the Fox Theater and relocated his business headquarters there