2. Ownership, Privacy, and Security
- Subject to the rights of third-party licensors, Strategy Properties owns all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in the Site, in all media now known or later devised. You may not remove, conceal, or alter any copyright notice, disclaimer, or other notice. Strategy Properties reserves the right to use any data lawfully collected from or relating to your use of the Site for any lawful purpose.
- You agree to cooperate with Strategy Properties in protecting the security of the Site, and you agree not to use your access to enable anyone to gain unauthorized access to any area of the Site. You also agree that it is your sole responsibility to keep your password and user name in a safe, secure place, and to control who has access to that information and to your test results information on the Site. You agree immediately to notify Strategy Properties if you learn of: (a) any loss or theft of your user name or password, (b) any unauthorized use of your user name or password, or (c) any other unauthorized access to or use of the Site.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Strategy Properties’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Strategy Properties at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Site are provided “as is”. Strategy Properties makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Strategy Properties does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Strategy Properties or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if Strategy Properties or a Strategy Properties authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Strategy Properties does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Strategy Properties may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Strategy Properties does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Strategy Properties has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Strategy Properties of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Strategy Properties may change this Agreement at any time, with or without advance notice, by posting the revised Agreement on the Site or otherwise making it available to you. By using the Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the Agreement.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan Wayne county, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.You agree that any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the state or federal courts of Michigan, and you consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts in respect of such disputes. If any provision of this Agreement is finally held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unlawful, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.